That Australia has an innovative manufacturing industry of which the Society is proud.
For the Vernier Society to promote Australian Manufacturing Excellence through the society’s influence, and use of its’ combined experience, knowledge and wisdom.
- Creating a forum for debate about the successes and challenges of achieving a sustaining manufacturing industry in Australia
- Encouraging the passion for Engineering and Manufacturing in Australia’s young people.
- Influencing the government, political parties and influential non government organisations to appreciate the value of a vibrant manufacturing industry to the Australian economy.
- Affiliating with and creating a platform for, like minded organisations to promote manufacturing excellence.
- Promoting and publicising, whether members of Vernier or not, successful manufacturing organisations, to a wider audience.
- Being aware of the latest research and development in manufacturing technology and encouraging R&D as a major contributor to future success.