You are invited to connect at The Victorian Vernier Society monthly meeting is on Thursday the 11th of April 2019 at Kooyong Tennis Club:
Bruce Rowley, Managing Director, CNC Design
His Virtual Smart Factory concept utilises a large area gantry as a platform for Big Area Additive Manufacturing (BAAM).
The Additive processes are extrusion based and combine in one machine 3D Printing, 5 axis milling and robotic handling.
This gives the flexibility to rapidly manufacture complex large parts.
CMC Design is one of very few companies manufacturing very large scale 3D printers.
The Vernier Promise!
At Vernier you will:
• Connect and Network with business leaders
• Associate with people who share your interests
• Gain insights and knowledge from authoritive keynote speakers
• Develop and grow your leadership and business prospects
• Promote the sustainability of the Australian manufacturing industry
Victorian Vernier Society Inc
The Victorian Vernier Society seeks to inform the wider community about the value of engineering and manufacturing in Australia.