You are invited to connect at The Victorian Vernier Society monthly meeting is on Thursday the 12th November 2020 at 1pm via Zoom.
You will need a computer with a camera, microphone, speakers and a good internet connection.
We will email you the Zoom link to join our lunch meeting!
In former lives, Daniel has been the manager of HMTS, a Laser Interferometry software company, the manager of CNC Design for S/E Asia at the Australian and Korean Technology and Automation Company, and he co-developed Ozmotech, a waste plastic to diesel fuel conversion system.
Daniel purchased Andrew Engineering (est. 1951) in 2006 and transformed it from automotive equipment manufacturer to:
- Design and manufacture of Automated Rail Equipment
- Manufacturer of equipment for the construction infrastructure industry
- High value add component manufacturing
In 2015 he purchased Fordham Engineering (Defence and civil aircraft ground support equipment manufacturer since 1936) which is a direct supplier to RAAF, Navy, Army and CASG.
Daniel studied Aeronautical Engineering at RMIT and has a Master of Business Administration from Monash University.
The Vernier Promise!
At Vernier you will:
• Connect and Network with business leaders
• Associate with people who share your interests
• Gain insights and knowledge from authoritive keynote speakers
• Develop and grow your leadership and business prospects
• Promote the sustainability of the Australian manufacturing industry