In former lives, Daniel has been the manager of HMTS, a Laser Interferometry software company, the manager of CNC Design for S/E Asia at the Australian and Korean Technology and Automation Company, and he co-developed Ozmotech, a waste plastic to diesel fuel conversion system.
Daniel purchased Andrew Engineering (est. 1951) in 2006 and transformed it from automotive equipment manufacturer to:
Design and manufacture of Automated Rail Equipment
Manufacturer of equipment for the construction infrastructure industry
High value add component manufacturing
In 2015 he purchased Fordham Engineering (Defence and civil aircraft ground support equipment manufacturer since 1936) which is a direct supplier to RAAF, Navy, Army and CASG.
Daniel studied Aeronautical Engineering at RMIT and has a Master of Business Administration from Monash University.
The Vernier Promise!
At Vernier you will:
• Connect and Network with business leaders
• Associate with people who share your interests
• Gain insights and knowledge from authoritive keynote speakers
• Develop and grow your leadership and business prospects
• Promote the sustainability of the Australian manufacturing industry
Victorian Vernier Society Inc
The Victorian Vernier Society seeks to inform the wider community about the value of engineering and manufacturing in Australia.