You are invited to connect at The Victorian Vernier Society monthly meeting is on Thursday the 8th of July 2021 at Kooyong Tennis Club:
12:30pm for 1pm start
Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club 489 Glenferrie Road, Kooyong.
This is a face to face meeting where food and drinks will be served.
The meeting will close at 3pm.
Marteen Burger & Dave Budge of Jaunt Motors
Australia’s largest electric conversion workshop:
Electric Vehicles for Adventure
Jaunt transforms iconic 4WDs into electric vehicles for the weekend.
Hand built in Melbourne, Australia.
Jaunt vehicles are based on classic Land Rovers from 1958 to 2016.
The cars that helped build Australia’s infrastructure, fought bushfires, worked on almost every farm, deployed around the globe with armed forces and brought aid to remote communities.
The Vernier Promise!
At Vernier you will:
• Connect and Network with business leaders
• Associate with people who share your interests
• Gain insights and knowledge from authoritive keynote speakers
• Develop and grow your leadership and business prospects
• Promote the sustainability of the Australian manufacturing industry
Victorian Vernier Society Inc
The Victorian Vernier Society seeks to inform the wider community about the value of engineering and manufacturing in Australia.