** Sadly, due to COVID restrictions, this month’s meeting has been cancelled. **
You are invited to connect at The Victorian Vernier Society monthly meeting is on Thursday the 9th of September 2021 at Kooyong Tennis Club:
12:30pm for 1pm start
Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club 489 Glenferrie Road, Kooyong.
This is a face to face meeting where food and drinks will be served.
The meeting will close at 3pm.
Dean McCarroll, Managing Director, Okuma Australia & NZ
Advance Machine Tool Cutting Technologies
A brief overview of Dean McCarroll:
- Toolmaker by Trade ( mostly Jigs and Fixtures )
- Post apprenticeship moved to Mechanical Service Engineer for Hydraulic Pressbrake and Guillotine ( Pearson Machine Tool Co) installing and servicing machinery throughout Australia and South East Asia.
- At the start of NC Lathes & Machining Centres moved to John Hart ( Mazak distributor ) as a Mechanical Service Engineer moving into Sales, Branch Manager NSW, National Sales Manager over 20+ years.
- 20 years ago left John Hart and joined Okuma Australia as National Sales Manager moving to General Manager and 3 years ago took on Managing Director role for Okuma Australia and New Zealand.
The Vernier Promise!
At Vernier you will:
• Connect and Network with business leaders
• Associate with people who share your interests
• Gain insights and knowledge from authoritive keynote speakers
• Develop and grow your leadership and business prospects
• Promote the sustainability of the Australian manufacturing industry