You are cordially invited by The Victorian Vernier Society for lunch on Thursday the 14th April @ 12:30 for 1:00 pm at The Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, 489 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong.
This is a face to face meeting where an excellent meal and drinks will be served. The meeting will close around 3:00pm.
Bookings for Vernier members will, as always, be by response to this email. The current density limits restrict our total attendance to 43 so book in early. Only vaccinated people may enter the Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club.
For Friends of Vernier and guests please book using Tri-Booking : https://www.trybooking.com/BYPXU
Please advise by Monday 11th March if you plan to attend.
New Capabilities in Hybrid Manufacturing using Cold Spray Technology
Titomic Kinetic Fusion utilises the supersonic particle deposition of metal powders to create industrial-scale parts and complex surface coatings.
Head of Engineering, Titomic Ltd.
- Joined Titomic in June 2021 after 15 years at The Boeing Company in Australia and the USA
- Aerospace experience spanning R&D, design, product development and manufacturing
- Nine international patents in structures, materials, and manufacturing.
Head of Sales Titomic Ltd.
- Joined Titomic in April 2019 after 20 years in South Africa, Germany, China and Australia
- Manufacturing experience spanning Transport, Chemical and Additive Manufacturing
- 10 years’ experience in Additive Manufacturing across Polymer, Ceramic and Metal solution
Our future speaker program is:
- 12 May –
- 9 June –
- 14 July – Annual General Meeting and our 80 Year Anniversary.
Lock them in your diary now.