You are invited to connect at The Victorian Vernier Society monthly meeting is on Thursday the 12th of April at Kooyong Tennis Club:
Click here (or on the image below) for the great presentation from Paul’s talk
Paul Chapman – Co-Founder with wife Annette, Paul is Chairman of The Australian Turntable Company
With four sons and a daughter Paul and Annette were hoteliers before starting in engineering. Three sons, Ben, Todd and Alex have also been involved in ATC’s life.
Eldest son Ben has assumed the MD’s role in January 2018. Son Nathan and daughter Lana are Melbourne based in their own specialist businesses in American Football and Health.
Thirteen grandchildren have kept everyone busy.
Australian Turntable Company (ATC) is an innovative Australian-owned family business that provides specialist unique high quality design and rotational engineering solutions across a range of industries including mining, construction, transport, infrastructure, exhibition, residential, automotive, theatre, retail and aviation.
ATC employs 21 people, has installation and service teams in Sydney and Melbourne and is adding more people currently.
Since 1987 the Bendigo based business has become a global authority in enabling a smarter use of space for its customers through rotational movement.
ATC currently exports to a number of countries and regions such as New Zealand, United States, France, UK, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Tanzania, Singapore, Indonesia and Cambodia.Projects on the horizon in Norway, South Africa and South America all bodes well for the regional enterprise.
Milestone achievements for Australian Turntable Company include
- 2009 Winner Master Builders Australian Export Awards
- 2010 Inductee into Victorian Manufacturers Hall of Fame.
- 2012 Winner Champions of the Bush Entrepreneurship Award
- 2013 Winner Master Builders Australian Export Awards.
- Major Projects that include the world’s largest revolving restaurant in Tehran for the Government of Iran and recent Adelaide Convention Centre Expansion revolving auditoriums.
- World first to market products for the construction and mining industries.
Paul is a committee member of the Bendigo Manufacturing Group, Bendigo Manufacturing and Mining Equipment Suppliers and recent Chair of the Bendigo Inventor and Innovation Awards.
The Vernier Promise!
At Vernier you will:
• Connect and Network with business leaders
• Associate with people who share your interests
• Gain insights and knowledge from authoritive keynote speakers
• Develop and grow your leadership and business prospects
• Promote the sustainability of the Australian manufacturing industry